Thursday, February 24, 2011

Let's Talk Moolah on Money Smart Fashion


Do you guys know Grace?  Well you should!  Grace has a fantastic blog about finance and fashion called Money Smart Fashion.  She gives real-life advice and tips on how to use your money wisely.  I am constantly encouraged by what she writes and I think she's great.

A few months ago she e-mailed me and asked me about money!  Well, today my answers to her questions are posted on her blog.  So get over there already!

PS - I'm taking the week off from dear old blog.  I am just a little bit above normal busy and still need to cling to my sanity.  I'll be back next week, and I'll be wearing clothes.  I mean, I wear clothes most of the time (I know sassy).  But on my blog, I will definitely be wearing clothes and they will be pretty amazing.

1 comment:

  1. cool, I'll have to check out her blog. I love that you write about money. I always want to but then feel like it will bore people? what's your response like!?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails