Tuesday, October 26, 2010

First Day Jitters and Weekend




What is this?  Me in weekend wear!  Me on a weekend?!  Sam and I checked out the Edgehill Artisan Fair this weekend.  We saw many friends, jewelery, and artists.  We also got to check out this pizza shop tucked into the buildings.  The cool thing about the whole Edgehill area is that it used to be a giant dry cleaning company.  Ya know when the say, "We'll need to send this out..."...  that type of place.

I literally did not feel like I was in Nashville.  I felt transported to Italy and that was a great feeling!

Starting the new job this morning.  I am a bundle of nerves and did not sleep well at all.  I'm sure it will be fine, so I'm not worried just excited and nervous.  I do need to wrap this up because I have to jump in the shower.

Cardigan: Anthropologie
Tank: Thrifted, Buffalo Exchange (Denver)
Jeans: Thrifted, JCrew, Buffalo Exchange (Austin)
Shoes: TJ Maxx, Banana Republic

8 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with that t-shirt. You look beautiful, as always. Good luck on your first day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bow top...those flats are perfect with it too:)

    Enter my awesome Tulle giveaway♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE that shirt. Lovelovelove.

    ps: I hope you saw my sarcastic tweet to the Green Wagon! I have been calling and calling them and they never pick up the phone. What the heck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your weekend look is adorable, and as always I am unbelievably jealous of your hair!
    Good luck on your first day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck on your first day!!! sending many successful and positive thoughts your way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with your new job! Thats a very cute blouse, the bow in it is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your new job! I know it's something you've been worried about for a while now, and I wish you all the best in your new adventure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh yum!! How was the pizza place? Been dying to try it out. Cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails