(FYI - that's not me...)
So how am I "making it work"? The rubber band trick.
Mostly used by pregnant women to keep their pants snug against their growing preggo bellies... I have been using this trick a lot lately. Now, here's how.
1. Put on your pants but don't zip them quite yet.
2. Put your rubber band through the button hole.
3. Wrap both ends around the button.
4. Zip up your pants as high as it will go
5. Lay the zipper pull down flat (this kind of locks it in place believe it or not)
6. Wear a longer shirt that covers that whole area.
Perfect! Now go eat that cheese enchilada this weekend.
And yes, I know I know... where are my outfits this week? I have not had time to catch some good lighting after work and no time before work. FYI, I park a good 8 miles from my office and ride a shuttle... It takes a while, and this week has been crazy, and rainy too. I'm hoping to revamp my posting schedule to give me a little more leeway and then also still give some great content too.