Tuesday, May 18, 2010

...and Cubs WIN!!!!


Sam and I flew into Chicago yesterday morning!  First off, it was much much colder than I anticipated.  I thought, "Oh 50's totally sweater, scarf, and pants!"  Last night we attended the Cubs vs Rockies game at Wrigley Field.  Our seats were amazing but also right in the direction of the wind.  Needless to say, I was cold.

This was my traveling outfit though.  Simple and easy, and I wore it all day long. 

Long black sweater coat: Delia's, 6-7 years old
Gray embroidered scarf: aerie
Cubs shirt: borrowed from Sam
Jeggings: Express
Shoes: TOMS

5 comments:

  1. Rachel Horn9:55 AM

    I LOVE your new hair!! And you!! Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute outfit... and I know I just said it- but wow- those bangs are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:29 PM

    i love your new cut, you look super cute and sophisticated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit! You look lovely!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails