Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day & New Feature - Yo, I Love

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!  I have yet to officially celebrate this holiday.  On the actual day I watched way too much men's luge competition.  Then met up with a friend, whose husband also was waiting on all the lovey dovey couples, had some delicious drinks at Mirror and then went to see Valentine's Day.  We were both so excited because we both share a mutual love of Jennifer Garner.

You might have noticed that I nixed my "Blogs I Follow" feature because I felt it would be smarter to actually just put everyone in the blog roll.  Well, I would like to start a new feature on here called "Yo, I love!"  I want to feature people, places, and things that I love.   And the first of these belongs to Mrs. Garner herself!

I was a huge Felicity watcher back in the day and I remember Jennifer Garner, but it really wasn't until her role as Sydney Bristow in Alias that I started to love her!  How could you not love a girl who is beautiful and could seriously kick major butt?  Maybe I should add learning to scissor kick off a table to my "I must" list?

I am currently taking a day trip as this post goes up, but I hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday!











4 comments:

  1. I am a HUGE Felicity fan!! I've been watching all 4 seasons this year and am in the senior year! I still don't know who she picked! And I also LOVED Alias!!! 2 amazing shows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did have a wonderful Tuesday. Thank you. I also LOVE Jen Garner. She seems more real than other celebrities. Maybe it's the dimples. Who knows?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy heart's day! I just followed your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i also love jennifer garner! felicity, then alias, for sure. borrowed all the seasons of alias a couple years ago from chris from g-town. SO good. addicting and fun to watch all in a row!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails