Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Blogs I Follow - Second Skin



I started following Second Skin when someone else posted about how much they loved her blog.  Christina has a really unique style that matches classic pieces with amazing vintage ones.  She is also incredibly fearless with her style (leopard print hot shorts fearless).  I love what I am going to call her "signature" look which is cut off shorts, thigh high socks, and boots.   

Christina writes with such honesty and I really appreciate that.  If you don't follow her already, I encourage you to do so.  You won't be disappointed.  I am so thankful that I came across her blog, because she has such a sweet soul!

1 comment:

  1. WoW Alyson! Thank you so much! This is really really cool to me and I think its really neat that you defined my signature look that way! I DO love that look!! Thank you so much for the shout out!! You are a very real person and I have valued out correspondence very much.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails