Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Blogs I Follow - What I Wore

Another new feature here at AlysonIsNeat is Blogs I Follow. I am constantly adding new blogs to my Google Reader and I want to be able to share them with people in some sort of large scale format.


I wish I could say that I have been following the What I Wore blog since its inception, but I haven't. I started following Jessica Schroeder just recently but I have to be honest, I am in love! She is also incredibly positive and honest in her writing (which is something I strive to be also). I am inspired by her words and her style. I am constantly telling my friends about her posts, or showing off her outfits to my boyfriend, Sam.

Lately, I have been really trying to put things together that are different and refreshing, and Jessica's blog has been a huge part of that. Maybe its because I am listening to the soundtrack for Glee and specifically the song "Taking Chances", but this blog has really inspired me to take chances.

So go, visit, give her some love!

1 comment:

  1. I have a total girl crush on Jessica. Her fashion creativity is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails