Monday, February 07, 2011

A little off schedule



Probably one of my favorite pictures of Sam and I.  This was back in 2007, and it is crazy how different we both look and how different we both are.

So my weekend was crazy and I didn't really get a chance to take pictures of what I was wearing (Saturday was a pj day f'reals) and Sunday was spent drinking and dreaming of bean dip.  I'm a little off my blogging schedule, but I'll be back on Wednesday.

Enjoy the eye candy that is me and Sam.  We are pretty adorable, right?

And yes, my roommates and I used to drink a lot of Red Stripe... a lot of Red Stripe.

5 comments:

  1. super adorable!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:47 PM

    awww you guys are too cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol! i used to LOVE red stripe! love this old pic of you and sam. it is fun to be together for so long and to see how much you have changed. i think the first pic i have of dave and me is from 2000...we were babies! (okay, 20 year old babies). but they are definitely memories to be cherished : ) yay for love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, didn't even notice the red stripe... that's wonderfully collegiate of you :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails