Monday, January 31, 2011

Where Did I Put Those Girl Scout Cookies?

 Are my girl scout cookies over there?

Oh dear what will I do without them?

 I'm so sad.

Wait, what is that you say giant right shin muscle? (seriously, I could probably pull a truck with it)

I'll get them soon and just stand on the wall and look adorable?
Okay!

Now, that was a bit silly...

Jacket: Gap, but probably 5 years old.
Shirt: Urban Outfitters
Skirt: Urban Outfitters
Socks: Rolled down knee highs, We Love Colors, in gold
Shoes: ebay, Naturalizer

5 comments:

  1. Girl, I love these socks! What a bold and cute outfit. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Too funny. :) I totally miss those knee-high socks with the little tassels from my Brownie days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I love the commentary with these pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute knee socks, love the color. My girl scout cookies are safely tucked away in my freezer, so yum

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit! The socks are perfect. :)


    hundy&undy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails