Friday, September 10, 2010

Coveting: Stella McCartney


Just a short little post.  I am not going to lie.  I am pretty thrilled about shopping again.  AH!  I am pumped about it.  I just am dreaming of pants because most of my pants do not fit.  And so the thought of having pants, that fit, and fit well...  it will be a dream come true.

One of my favorite collections (and designers really) is Stella McCartney and I am absolutely in love with these pants.  I love their flat, but slightly slouchy hips, and then the tight stirrup!  They would be perfect for my body.  One thing I have a difficult time with is finding pants (especially slim pants) that are flattering to my ankles.  Sam calls my ankles "munkles" because they are just really muscular.  Haha!  I want these Stella McCarntey Cotton Stretch Moss Trouser.  However at $655 not really sure if that is feasible.  So now, I will be on the lookout for some knock offs. 

Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails