Thursday, July 22, 2010

Chief




Yesterday morning I completely underestimated the time it would take for me to get ready for work.  It took forever.  It could have been that I had to squeeze myself into these jeans.  But I am going to blame it on the fact that I made this headband yesterday morning.  I got some amazing feather trim in New York.  I just hot glued it onto a headband.  Sorry I didn't do a tutorial or something but let's be honest.  Hot gluing something to something else is not exactly rocket science....  Sorry to offend if you struggle with hot glue.

The rest of the outfit was pretty basic but here ya go!

Headband: made by myself
T-shirt: BDG, Urban Outfitters
Jeans: thrifted, J. Crew
Shoes: thrifted, Michael Kors
Jewelry: Necklace: Africa, Bracelets: passed down from family

FYI - I am taking care of some personal stuff, so I will not be commenting or replying so much the next two days. 

9 comments:

  1. I don't normally comment but I just wanted to say that I LOVE your headband. It is so cute and I love the fact you made it yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that headband is ammmazing. im going to def have to try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I work at a design center, I'll have to see if any showrooms have something like that and I may have to copy off you! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. headband is so cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. that looks gorgeous! in the 2nd picture (which i love) i actually thought your necklace was hanging down from the headband. it all goes great together and is a great way to spice up a plain white t and jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw your blog mentioned in "Ready Made" Magazine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am offended. I am ridiculously inept with glue of any kind. In fact I once superglued my front teeth together...but that's another story.

    Love this look though. The headband and the pegged jeans are my favorite parts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That headband looks great! Awesome hot gluing skills!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the headband and the pop of muted color in the undershirt. Cute!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails