Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Totally Neat - Eggplant

While I am not working on my blog, just plain working, and doing other stuff, I am helping my roommate and dear dear friend plan her wedding.  We have been on the hunt for an eggplant dress that would make the perfect bridesmaids dress but also be something that is incredibly wearable (can you catch my plea for help here?).  However, all this eggplant and purple and aubergine have made me really notice this color anywhere and everywhere.  I have an eggplant dress that I love to wear because it is such a flattering color.  By the way, did you know that eggplant is a universally flattering color?  It is, you should try it.

Anyways, in my search for dresses, I use polyvore a LOT.  Its the only place that allows you to search multiple sites by color.  However, sometimes I get a little side tracked and start looking at other things in that color.  So I put together a little eggplant style board.


Eggplant Inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails