Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Blogs I Follow - Adored Austin




I am really not sure how I came across Indiana's blog Adored Austin in the first place.  But I can say that I am so thankful that I have.  Not only have I totally adored all of her outfits, but she is pretty hilarious and her posts are so entertaining.  I love that I have only seen her post a picture of her in jeans once, which is a huge feat (I practically live in jeans, for real!).  I love her taste in animal inspired jewelery.  Oh, and she lives in Texas which automatically means she is awesome, because I'm from Texas and when you are from Texas its kind of like you are family... kinda.

She is currently doing a special feature of a man makeover where she is picking out her husbands clothes, which is why it is a picture of "Hubs" and not of Indiana. 

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry to comment on your blog like this but didn't know how else to get a hold of you. I am bawling my eyes out right now. Thankyou. for being sweet to a stranger.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails