Wednesday, December 09, 2009

On the hunt for statement necklaces


I am on the prowl.  On Monday night I was watching Gossip Girl (totally without shame).  Lily had on the most beautiful statement necklace.  Trust me I have been scouring the internet looking for the exact necklace.  My first guess was J.Crew, but it was not there.  I have someone on the case though and surely will update my blog as soon as I find out.  (Apologize for the low quality screen shot, but this was the best I could do for now)

In the meantime, I decided to hop on over to Forever 21 and peruse their statement necklaces.  Forever 21 always has the greatest selection of jewelery at a price that is easy on the bank account.  Here are a few of my favorites.





 







The last necklace is my favorite.  I wear a lot of gray and I love the way something sparkly looks up against a gray top.  I want this to wear for the holidays!

I will definitely update as soon as I find out where Lily's necklace is from!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails