Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Blogs I Follow - Still Dottie




Still Dottie is a wonderful blog by Ann who lives in Seattle, Washington.  I don't really know much about her, but I love her blog.  She features really great finds, DIY adventures, and some great music.

I first was drawn to her blog because of her DIY J. Crew embellished t-shirt.  I too saw those shirts at J.Crew and loved them!  Although, my patience is a little thin when it comes to sewing on beading and sequins, I loved her transformation.  Besides, I am a such a sucker for a great gray t-shirt.  I think that sparkle and gray go so well together during the winter.



Blogs I Follow is a feature that currently runs every Tuesday.  It depicts blogs that I follow.  In no way are these sponsored, just out of the kindness of my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails