Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Back from sabbatical

Shhh... let's just not discuss that I went absent for a wee bit too long.  Here is the gist of my sabbatical: 

Still working two jobs, but concentrating on visuals for the store.  I spend most of my time at my second job hugging mannequins.  They don't hug back.  Sometimes you get hurt (physically, so many bruises).



I'm running a 5K.  I'm not going to lie, I feel so cool saying, "Oh, I'm training for a 5K."  I've never EVER been a runner.  I can remember me pitching a fit anytime we had to do distance running in gymnastics or in PE.  Now, I like it.  My race is in October and I'm pumped.

And I got promoted at my "real" job.  So I've been able to really concentrate on paying off my debt.

I'm still dressing oh... so... cute...  maybe you'll get to see it soon.  Maybe...

But I do plan on kicking up my blog again.  I've missed it a lot! 

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Welcome back! I did the couch to 5K and thought it really helped me. The actual 5K seemed a lot harder though but I didn't walk once. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:00 PM

    i've missed you! welcome back, dude.

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome back to blogland lady! congrats on the promotion.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails