Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Welcome to Nashville Rachel Chester!








I am constantly getting asked to do photo shoots (yeah right... sheesh sarcasm does not translate well in written form).  Rachel Chester, photographer, friend, new Nashvillian, former New Yorker, from Texas, blogger... asked me if I wanted to do a photo shoot a few weekends ago.  Just something fun, not too serious.  I was excited.

I picked out a few locations in my neighborhood, grabbed a hat and we were off.  It was so much fun and I'm so glad to have this lady around. 

The Rio Mart closed down several months ago, but thankfully it is just sitting abandoned and no one has painted over the building.  I have always wanted to take pictures outside of it, and was thankful that Rachel was willing to try out my crazy location!


A huge thank you to Rachel for asking me to do this!


4 comments:

  1. love the location you picked and that second pic of you smiling is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely pics, that location is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Rio Mart pic. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:36 PM

    Anytime, Alycat!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails