Friday, March 04, 2011

Could You Be Any Slower?



I took these pictures on Wednesday.  I only had three shots from this day because it was WAY cold that morning.  I am not wearing stockings of any sort and let's get real... I was cold.
Dear Friday,

Although, you took your time getting here, I am so glad you decided to show up.  You will fill today with finishing up projects, taking out the trash, working out, and perhaps a little laundry.  Who has two thumbs and is excited for a lazy Friday evening?  This girl.

Sweater: Urban Outfitters
Skirt: Gap (seriously old though)
Shoes: thrifted
Necklace: gift from Sam

PS- Wednesday was Texas Independence Day.  It is a glorious day when Texans officially created the state cuisine of Tex-Mex oh and Texas was no longer a part of Mexico.  It officially became its own country and that is why the Texas flag can be flown at the same height as the US flag. 

5 comments:

  1. So excited for Friday too, and just relaxing all weekend!
    Enjoy

    Oh and I love the stripes and the red shoes.

    www.indcfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah why was friday so slow this week, it was like all the drivers going 25mph in the 40 zone today... :(

    Anyway love the look, very classic "Alyson" :D

    Lauren
    Sparrow & Urchin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:34 PM

    Love the pic of you smiling. Yes and I was glad it was Friday also. Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just discovered your blog. I think it's pretty neat that you went a year without shopping and without giving up. I guess I'll have to read old posts to see how it went. I like your style and your outfit shots. The stripes with the neutral and the pop of red shoes is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit, the nautical theme is great and those shoes are awesome! Was the color theme to go with Texas Independence Day?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails