Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Hi, my pants don't fit

(seriously, this guy is amazeballs)
 

I have no clue who would be reading this but I have to get something off of my chest (or in this case, my hips).  My pants don't fit.

I'm not talking all of my pants, I'm just talking some of them.  It happened when I was sitting at work and most likely dropped crumbs of either bagels, muffins, cupcakes, pumpkin bread or chocolate into my lap.  I looked down and there was my underwear.  Yep... my pants had split and I didn't even know it.

You see, I'm having a problem.  I'm at a point where I'm pretty happy with the way my body looks.  I've been on a steady regimine of hot yoga for the past six months.  Things are much firmer... and by things I mean thighs and booty.  In fact, part of my problem is that this "yoga butt" is really only happy in stretchy pants.

I go back forth through being devestated that I've once again gone up a size... but maybe I've gone up a size for the right reasons.  Like I said, I'm happy.  In the past few months, I have been a lot gentler to my body.  Through yoga, I have been able to see how much strength my body has and how that strength has made my person stronger as well.

I struggle back and forth if I want to go into why this past year has been difficult and why I took time off from blogging, but I'm over all that shit already.  I'm happy.  I like my life.

And I'm pumped to buy new pants.

PS - Yeah, I'm going to try and post some more.

3 comments:

  1. This just happened to me, too. I worked with a trainer for over a year and I have more muscle than I did before. I bought some new pants and lean on leggings and all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. go you! your body will continue to change through the years because of awesome things like treating yourself better, doing a new activity, if you decide to have a baby...or more than one baby...and those are beautiful things that are AMAZING that our bodies let us do. i don't think it's ever easy to watch your body change (i guess change isn't easy in general), but if you look at the positives, like you are, then you'll feel positive about it. you are so beautiful inside and out! now enjoy some much-deserved shopping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been in such situations, but I only wish it was because of muscle... I guess I'm enjoying cheese way too much. Sad. In any case, I've been looking into yoga more and more lately. I am bad at cardio but I need to get in better shape...
    Love,
    S
    www.sonushka.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails