Thursday, April 07, 2011

Purple Pencil Skirt



A few weeks ago, I hit up one of my favorite thrift stores to do some hunting.  As I am still on the lookout for a pair of pink pants (which I may just buy some white ones and dye them) I made a beeline for the womens pants.  After finding nothing, I came across two items in the womens skirt section that made up for it: a black leather mini skirt, $8, and this purple pencil/wiggle skirt, $2.  This is why I love thrifting.

The shirt was a purchase from Local Honey.  I'm sure you are so sick of me talking about Local Honey but it is seriously one of my favorite shops in Nashville.  I love the selection of vintage they have.  Sam said this shirt reminds him of Saved By the Bell with the graphic print.  The shirt is a great shape which overlaps almost like a double breasted jacket.  It closes with only three buttons, but then has buttons on the inside to secure it from opening up.

Shirt: Local Honey
Skirt: thrifted
Shoes: Payless, Fioni peep toes

7 comments:

  1. Love this! It's so springy and ladylike :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the purple color! And for $2? Thats amazing!

    Holly
    http://hollykeenan.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katharine9:10 AM

    I love it!!!!! Is Local Honey really that cheap? I'm always scared to go to shops that sell vintage (other than regular thrift stores, of course - they are my bread and butter!) because usually they are severely over priced.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit. That blouse is awesome and so is the skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cuuute! i love i love the purple skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love this outfit! Those are some great thrift finds :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. She makes me hard, just jacked off to these pictures

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails