Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Chicago: Part 2, The Outfits

My challenges for Chicago were: a) Limited access to my actual closet, b) The weather, c) Walking everywhere.


 I am skipping my outfit for day 2 because every shot, I had a lazy eye.  This day was actually one of the nicer days in Chicago.  The weather was beautiful, and I thought tights would be a good idea.  This is also the outfit that I wore to see Conan.  As you can tell from my previous images on Chicago, I opted out of the tights because it was just too hot. 

Black marching band jacket: H&M
Gray v-neck: American Apparel
Black and white polka dot skirt: Clothing Xchange, AmyB
Black lace tights: Urban Outfitters
Gray mary janes: random shoe store in Chicago






Our last day in Chicago, we spent almost three hours in the Art Institute.  We stopped in the gardens outside the museum and took pictures.  This garden is absolutely BREATHTAKING!  I knew I would be traveling this day, so I wanted to keep everything pretty simple and cozy. 

Black v-neck: Urban Outfitters
Silk woven scarf: Urban Outfitters
Boyfriend jeans: J.Crew (Buffalo Exchange, and remixed to boyfriend jeans by just rolling them up)
Leather oxfords: Naturalizer, ebay


And just for fun, a little outtake.  I tried a jumping shot, but can I be real? I apparently make the most horrible faces when I jump.  I look like I am trying to give birth or something. 


Hope everyone had a wonderful memorial day!  And Happy Tuesday!  Stay tuned for some big news!

4 comments:

  1. You are too funny. I know how that lazy eye thing goes. I call it my "wonk eye," and some days there is no photo editing around it. Love all of these pics though. That is perhaps the best jumping photo ever. I also dig the pegged jeans with oxfords. See, I have so much to say that I have lost all sentence organization.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are in my hometown and I was in yours. Too funny. Glad you enjoyed Chi-town.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "And just for fun, a little outtake. I tried a jumping shot, but can I be real? I apparently make the most horrible faces when I jump. I look like I am trying to give birth or something."

    This is usually what I imagine is behind every single jump shot in the world. 100 outtakes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that jumping picture makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails