Monday, March 08, 2010

Scarf love

Because of the rewards that I receive for paying a certain credit card bill on time, I get guilt-free shopping.  I always opt for the $25 gift card from American Eagle that way I can shop for some pretty under things.  However, as I was browsing I also found this pretty scarf stuffed into a glass jar.

 

I am in love with all the pretty lace detail and the embroidery!  Since scarfs are one of the exceptions to my no shopping rule (with the skills that I currently possess I in no way could attempt to make something like this... no way) and I needed one more low priced item in order to use my coupon, I got it.  The greatest part, when it was rang up, it was $5 cheaper than expected!  Win!

1 comment:

  1. Amberly1:57 PM

    So cute!! I love when things are cheaper than you expect too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails