Monday, February 08, 2010

Geaux Saints!

Three days, that's about how long I have had a headache... Life just kind of sucks when you feel like your brain is trying to split itself open.  This means, no outfit post of my Monday because you probably don't want to see me in my pajamas. :)

However, Sunday I got dressed in my black and gold to support the Saints.  I attended the annual boyfriend's delayed holiday party at a local bar here in town.  And this is what I wore on that fun and festive occasion!

 
  
  

Sam took these pictures, and it was so nice to be in a different setting, and having an actual person behind the camera!  We stopped by my favorite resale shop Clothing Xchange because I still had $17 of store credit.  We stopped outside and we snapped a few photos.  I think they turned out great!  This last photo is of a bag that I bought.  I have really been on the lookout for a really great purse.  I thought I found one at Target but there was just nothing special about it.  This was the right price and the right purse.  Its so large, I can stick my head and one shoulder in it.  I LOVE THAT!

Jacket: H&M
T-shirt: American Apparel
Jeans: Express
Shoes: Borrowed from a friend
Purse: Urban Outfitters, $19.99

I'm so glad the saints won the super bowl!!!  Wow!  I am still in total disbelief!

4 comments:

  1. Super cute outfit and purse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this jacket, so cute. Hope your headache goes away. Those are never fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that jacket! We don't have an H&M here, bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilary Smith3:11 PM

    I'm just catching up...but SHUT UP. I'm obsessed with this outfit. Absolutely, completely, and totally OBSESSED. That is all. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails