Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Digital Camera Case

Since the arrival of my digital camera that my parents got me for Christmas, I have kept it in my purse.  Unfortunately, I don't quite have a camera case of it.  For a awhile I kept it in the styrofoam like sleeve that it was packaged, but this morning I moved up to a purple ankle sock (clean of course).

Once I get the motivation to purchase a digital camera case for myself, here are a few I would like

 


 
Tokyoinspired - $15.00


 
dorydesigns - $29.00


 
BoutiqueID - $22.00


 
chet and dot - $12.00

Any other suggestions?  Aren't these all so beautiful!  I love the owl, so fun.  

Picture source: etsy.com

6 comments:

  1. Why don't you make one???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juli's right! You should have a go....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote for the owl one... but only because my crafting skills are not be up to par with these ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah what Juli said....girl you can make that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the owl is cute. i love owl accessoires...
    Greetings!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails