Thursday, January 28, 2010

Pre Fall Runway 2010 - Celine

I know, its not even the end of winter yet (hello Nashville is getting, what has been deemed by the lovelies at Nashvillest, #thesituation2010).  However, this collection by Celine is too delicious to pass up.  I love her use of neutrals and VERY bold colors.  Here are a few of my favorite looks.


 

Celine is using several looks that incorporate the monochromatic leg, a look that will be easy and flattering come fall.  The use of embellishments and belts is nothing new; I can look all over the blogosphere and see the use of feathers, sequins and splotches of color.  This is fresh though.  Instead of the typical fall hues, a vibrant punch of REAL color.  I love the use of red, especially because red is incredibly wearable by all different body types.  I cannot wait to dive into more of what is going on at Fashion Week this weekend.

For the latest news and updates on Fashion Weeks going on all around the world, please visit Style.com.  

2 comments:

  1. Holy moley! The sweater and trouser combo is incredible!!

    Where are you from originally? I am from Ohio, so I am cracking up that schools are already closed tomorrow! We went to pick up PM tonight, and on our way back home we saw a plow truck. A plow truck! There aren't even flurries yet! haha!

    Anywho, I almost bought a very similar skirt by the same designer that you have on in your previous post! I saw it at Nashville Clothing Company in the Gulch, but clothing x-change carries the same designer. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the shirt with the car on it! Totally reminds me of a little boys shirt in the BEST WAY! *want*. Im a sucker for that vibrant red paired with navy.....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails