Thursday, September 17, 2009

Shoes can be my enemy

When it comes to shoes, I am incredibly picky. I have a hard time finding shoes that are either in the price range I want, fit correctly, and don't hurt my feet. I also have big feet, a size 8 1/2 - 9 to be exact. So when I run across a pair of amazing shoes, that are my size, and are at a great price... I go for it. Thus was the case on Tuesday.

Tuesday night my roommate, Lisa and I went to Target and DSW. As I tried on the ridiculous shoes in the clearance area, a pair caught my eye. I have been on the look out for a pair of Mary Janes for wear in the fall and winter. These were black leather, mary janes, and nine west, oh and 70% off! (Can you say, "Hello Lover!"?)

Needless to say I got them. And here they are.


Just to prove how much I saved, I took a picture of my receipt.


That's a pretty big chunk o change. I can't wait to wear them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails