Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Yard Sale: Urban Outfitters

If you happen to be one of the precious cities with an Urban Outfitters located nearby or in, I definitely recommend going to stock up on some trendy summer essentials for cheap. Find the closest location here and find out more details about the Yard Sale. I imagine in some of the bigger cities that this Yard Sale has got to be pretty epic.

I found a sweet white and black button up blouse by Kimichi & Blu yesterday for on $19.99. Here I am styling it today:



Also, if you have time check out the Urban Outfitters blog. They have tagged certain cities around the globe. Unfortunately there is not a blog featuring Nashville (but really can you blame them?) but there is a blog for Austin. City-centric blogs are a great idea, however, I am personally not too keen on the horizontal scrolling instead of the vertical scrolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails