Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Product Review: Tigi Catwalk Root Boost


When you have what is termed "thin and fine" hair, creating volume is not easy. The options are limited and tend to be painful, or even worse can damage what little hair you have. My stylist frequently uses root lifter when she styles my hair after a cut, but I never thought about actually trying to use the stuff myself.

This weekend, I perused the aisles of Target searching for some hair conditioner when I saw Tigi Catwalk Root Boost for only $12.95. Tigi is the company behind Bedhead, Catwalk and other hair care lines (by the way Catwalk's Curls Rock is amazing). Although I have plenty of half-used product containers in my dresser, I really wanted to see what kind of damage I could get into with the Root Boost.

To my pleasant surprise, not only does this product work, but it is so lightweight. I spray a little on the roots while my hair is wet, massage it around, and then blow dry with a round brush at my roots, and I have lift. The change is subtle, so it does not give me huge "Texas-hair". Oh, and the best part about most Tigi products is the smell. The product smells fresh and citrusy.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, I love Tigi products! I just barely bought the curl product and it has become one of my favorites! I also have thin, fine hair so I definitely need something to help me with my volume. I'm going to buy this and give it a try, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails